Construction projects often lead to all sorts of discussions: implementation periods are not respected, there are unforeseen additional works, the material prices increased, the delivery cannot be accepted, and so on. A stationary construction site leads to damage and therefore fast action is required. The firm solution is sometimes sought in legal proceedings. But these are expensive, slow (even in summary proceedings) and are difficult to predict, especially after the start of an expert investigation.
Thanks to its experience with public infrastructure and other (including private) complex construction projects, Tender Law can boast extensive expertise in the supervision of such construction disputes. Based on our affinity with mediation techniques, we look for harm-reducing solutions and only proceed to the legal solution if an amicable settlement is no longer possible. Once in that judicial phase, we represent your interests in a convincing way, as you can expect from your lawyer.
Tender Law’s expertise in construction law includes:
- Assistance with the drafting of building contracts or tender documents;
- Assistance with negotiations;
- Preparing notice of default or answers to it;
- Action in the event of shortcomings;
- Advice on damage claims;
- Assistance with legal proceedings and technical expertise;
- Assistance with sanctions (penalty fines, delayed fines, ex officio measures, etc.);